- Let's wait until one o'clock and then go on a walkabout.
- This is Florida, not Australia.
- Close enough.
- I challenge your knowledge of geography.
- I found these in your closet.
- I swear to you I have no idea who they belong to.
- Well in that case I'll put them back on.
- If I told you I loved you, would it make any difference?
- If you told me or if I believed you?
- I love you. I really do. I don't know why you would believe me. I don't know why we'd believe anything anymore. I just keep having this fantasy that we suddenly snap out of it, that we come out of this and be like people are supposed to be, like, trusting and honest.
- We're not like other people.
- I know that. Don't you think I know that? Do you have any idea how frustrating it is to know that you are the only man who could ever possibly understand me? Look, I know who you are. And I love you anyway.
“To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves. What good was pride to me—and not seeing you and letting you lie awake night after night? No good! It only served to bring the fire down on me! You think that time heals and walls hide things, but it isn’t true, it isn’t true! When things get that deep inside you there isn’t anybody can change them.” —Federico García Lorca, Blood Wedding, II:1. (via farmolio)
“I think about you all the time. I think about you even when you’re with me. I look at you, I can’t stop looking at you. I look at you, and I think, “That woman… That woman knows who I am and loves me anyway.” —Ray Koval
Dreams of the Caribbean
- You also got mad at me because I wouldn't call you captain in bed.
- Best quote ever.
- I no longer believe in the greater purpose.
- Then your fate is just.
- My justice is not for you to mete out. You may have reasons, you have no right, you have no means.
- You presume to dictate duty to *me*? Have you any idea what the cost of your action is? What their affect might be? Who are you to give them hope?
- What do you give them?
- We give them happiness, and they give us authority.
- The authority to take away their freedom in the guise of democracy.
- Men can never be free, because they're weak, corrupt, worthless and restless.
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies, etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.” —Robert Anton Wilson