- You don't trust anyone, do you?
- Good, then you've learned your lesson.
Top 40 Station
- Customer: Are you playing rock & roll music in here?
- Café Owner: I don't know. I guess.
- Customer: I hate rock & roll music.
- Café Owner: Who cares!? Are you here for food or music?
- Well, oddly, right now, you're the only person I think I can trust.
- That is odd, but I guess when one's young, it seems very easy to distinguish between right and wrong. As one gets older, it becomes more difficult.
- The villains and the heroes get all mixed up.
- Hi, I'm Karla.
- Nice to meet you, Kyle.
- Kyle, can I ask you a question?
- You are very unique looking. May I ask what nationality you are?
- Oh. I guess that explains it.
- He's in love.
- Love? Who gave him permission?
- These things happen.
- I'm sure I wasn't the only one to get on with my life. There must have been plenty of women for you over the years.
- There were a few, but they all had the same problem.
- Yeah? What's that?
- They weren't you, honey.
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favors. If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart. If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind.” —William Shakespeare
Je suis ce que je fuis.